BECOME A VENDOR
Thank you for your interest in Mooncraft Market. We are now open!
Scroll down for more info. Application link at the bottom of the page.
HOW IT WORKS
Grow your business on James North by stocking your handmade goods in our fully-staffed market.
The space you rent is yours to merchandise and make your own! Out of town? No problem, just mail your product to us and we will handle the rest.
WHO CAN BECOME A VENDOR
Makers of all kinds are invited to apply to join the Mooncraft community of sellers. We are also looking for curators of vintage, collectibles, and antiques. Here are some examples of what we are looking for:
- Home & living products
- Wood housewares/charcuterie boards
- Crochet items
- Art prints, stickers, patches, pins
- Greeting cards & stationery
- Clothing and accessories (designed by you, handmade, vintage)
- Hair Accessories including scrunchies
- Macrame (including plant hangers)
- Pet supplies
- Toys & games
- Jewelry* (priority for rings and dainty metal or birthstone jewelry)
- Bath, body & beauty products (all skincare and beauty products must be labeled in accordance with Health Canada)
- Tarot & Oracle decks designed by you
* some varieties waitlisted and/or closed
- Bath bombs
- Stained glass
CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING (WAITLIST CLOSED) :
- Candles (the only type we are accepting are candle sticks)
- Polymer clay earrings
- Wire-wrapped crystal jewelry
- Bar soap
- Vinyl decal gifts + clothing + housewares
- Resin products
Don't see your products on this list? Don't sweat it! Maybe we missed something. We still invite you to apply.
Please note -
Culturally significant and traditional items:
If you are a maker of culturally significant and traditional goods, we ask that you are of the culture and tradition. We will do not carry white sage or products belonging to closed practices.
We are NOT looking for wholesale resellers. Outsourced manufacturing is accepted as long as you are involved in the design process of your product.